Hey guyz!!!....thx 4 comin ta mah blog!!...
hehe...damn bloody tired...woke up yeaterday at 9 ta play in a soccer tournement...reached mundo's hse at 10.30 only to help him dry his shirt!!...HAHAHA!!...kindda burnt his shirt using the hair dryier..haha...
after eating n delying...we only reached S.V.D.P. at 1...and our match started at 1.15...hahaha...
1st match: 1-1
2nd match:2-0(WE LOST)
yeap...2 a couple of young punks...haha...so...for losing...we koped their nice adidas ball.. :p.. waz damn bloody tired...but we still had games day for da servers at 3pm...SOCCER AGAIN!!...went hme at 6...den had to rush and change den went out wid sharon, haruhi, marcus, joanne n sah...mah cousins...(xept joanne)..came home and zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz....hahaha
next day...
sunday...
woke up early...went 4 mass at church...was so blur tt i wore mah ugliest pair of jeans i have...crap...so paiseh..went 2 lunch wid mah dad...felt so weird...didn't wanna tok 2 him...but i did it for mah mum...haiiii...
How could thi happen to me
I made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As i'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
[4:56 AM]
% leave me
! alone ;